Thursday, June 24, 2004

5/23/2004

Silence is wonderful.

In its smooth nothingness, it provides a place for everything that is directionless and lost. Silence opens up doors in the soul, in the soul that you only know in silence.

Went and ate lunch at Maria's place with David. David, Nanosh and I went to the city soccer game this afternoon and watched C-- squeeze out a scrappy win against Macia. I thought during the game that I could probably do a comparable job in goal. It's quite tempting to give it a try. Soccer really is an addictive sport, even for those who watch it just for the funny errors that happen to the other team.

Nothing all that notable is going on (that I wish to share with the entire world!) - just a lot more of the same. But I can think of my time here as 6 months and a few weeks - how quickly it all goes by...

Peace

John