Thursday, August 19, 2004

06/29/2004

Days are moving quickly. Had a couple weird dreams/waking moments now that I'm living alone, at least for the time being. I woke up a couple days ago to the sight of the fan that's two feed from my head. I only saw the silhouette and my half-sleep mind saw the perfectly still, standing body of an eight year old girl. I instantly thought that someone had broken into the house (which has happened, while I was sleeping) and for some reason there was a young girl keeping watch over me. I thought she might be dangerous or perhaps possessed. Within moments, however, I realized it was just the fan and I made out the form of the fan quickly enough to save myself from insanity.

Speaking of insanity, last Tuesday I gave 13 lessons, which is the most I will ever give and have ever given. It was exhausting in a good way, but nonetheless exhausting.

And then I had a dream that Nanosh was back in town and mad at me.

Peace

John