Saturday, November 29, 2003

10/16/2003

I try to return to my spirituality.

I try to let my anger that wants to pass into violence, pass through me.

I try to let those things that frustrate me, frustrate me, but nothing more.

I try to put all of myself into every little thing I do without overworking myself.

I try to give myself time to relax.

I try to realize that I'm doing every day what I would have worked on doing for a year back home.

I try to make this world real.

I try not to forget the reality of the 1st world.

I try not to lose my passion.

I try not to lose my idealism.

I try not to be frustrated that I can't always be idealistic.

I try to make peace with things unalterable.

I try not to look at my watch so much.

I try not to ask "What if?"

I try not to worry about grammar.

I try everything.

I try understanding everyone around me.

I try making them understand me.

I try letting frustration pass through me.

I try looking at the future with one eye on the present.

I try looking at the past that way, too.

I try keeping my body as up to snuff as my mind.

I try writing every day.

I try enjoying something different every day.

I try to explain why.

I am just trying to help.

Peace

John