Thursday, April 22, 2004

03/17/2004

It seems to me that today's St. Patrick's Day. I think I lost Mother's or Father's Day somewhere in there. I'm sure there was a President's Day at some point, a Veteran's Day and a Patriot Day, Secretary's Day, Boss' Day...

Today was my weekly day off, or so it's said. From sunup to now (10:30PM), I was busy doing work or in a meeting of some sort.

I'm learning more Changana by the day, and I'm realizing more and more that I should put it all together in a textbook of some sort, that is easy to read and in English (!)

Alfredo is finally being challenged - I could tell today that I had given him some really hard questions, as he had to think about them for a while. Though I know a lot, my vocabulary and ability to put words together is still suffering, though I'm improving.

Kingston's in the hospital with malaria, and I have yet to visit him. I must do that tomorrow sometime.

My hand's tired from writing, my brain's tired from thinking about biology.

Peace

John